Reserve A Room
Family & Children’s Service is very excited to be in our new home, the Honey Alexander Center, and happy to share it with our friends in the community.
- The meeting and training facilities of the Honey Alexander Center are available for use by other non-profits, community partners, government agencies or funders whose mission and activities align with our agency mission. Priority is given to social service providers.
- F&CS meeting space may only be reserved between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday-Thursday
- F&CS DOES NOT offer reservations of facilities for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays
- All guests are responsible for their own setup and clean up.
- We reserve the right to refuse use of the facilities to anyone for any reason.
- Proof of Liability Insurance MUST include Family & Children’s Service AND FCS New Market Landlords as additional insurers.
Please use our webform to submit your request: CLICK HERE
See below for room pictures and setup examples. F&CS is unable to setup the rooms for guests; please allow yourself time to setup before your event. Please click on the picture to expand.