Meeting and Training Registration
Family & Children’s Service is very excited to be in our new home, the Honey Alexander Center, and happy to share it with our friends in the community.
- The meeting and training facilities of the Honey Alexander Center are available for use by other non-profits, community partners, government agencies or funders whose mission and activities align with our agency mission. Priority is given to social service providers.
- FCS meeting space may be reserved between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- The space(s) is currently unavailable evenings and weekends for outside use.
- All guests are responsible for their own setup and clean up.
- We reserve the right to refuse use of the facilities to anyone for any reason.
- Proof of Liability Insurance MUST include Family & Children’s Service AND FCS New Market Landlords as additional insurers.
See below for room pictures and setup examples. FCS is unable to setup the rooms for guests; please allow yourself time to setup before your event. Please click on the picture to expand.
Choose the Perfect Room Configuration
The Honey Alexander Center can accommodate meeting from 10 to 200 people.
Rooms can be configured in multiple ways from classroom to theater to u-shaped.